Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

This is one of the pictures that Kyle took in the middle of the night of their new water slide:) He was so excited about this that he took several pictures of this one. I wish my camera had a timer on it to know exactly what time this picture was taken:)
David and his beloved guitar:)

Kyle reciting John 3:16 on Christmas Eve from the bible. On Christmas Eve my boys both sang and signed Happy Birthday Jesus-they were so precious!

We are beyond exhausted, but that is Christmas with two wild boys! We had a wonderful few days visiting with family, eating good food, and celebrating the birth of our Savior. I realized that my morning sickness is going away a bit, and for some odd reason other people's cooking tastes really good!!:) If only my Mom could come cook our meals for the next 6 months or so....

Anyway, I just had to share some pictures from Christmas. This has been the best Christmas due to my boys excitement and also because we have had nothing major on the agenda. To have two odd weeks or so to do nothing but be together is a very wonderful gift.

On Christmas Eve day, my boys received a Wii, and frankly I haven't seen much of Kyle. He played so hard yesterday on it that he wore out his socks! Kyle has really made this a memorable Christmas. Christmas Eve we got home around 10:00, but Kyle had a hard time going to sleep. After finally falling asleep, he woke up at 2:00 a.m. and went and checked out what Santa had left him. He was so excited that he didn't go back to sleep until 3:15 or so. Then he woke up AGAIN at 4:00 and came and told me everything that Santa had gotten him. He couldn't rouse any of us up to come with him, so he grabbed my camera and took pictures of everything that he got. He opened up all the stockings and took pictures of the contents and then packed them again. Mike finally made him sleep on the couch until he woke up again at 7:00 a.m. and we all joined him!

David made Christmas memorable due to his new guitar/microphone. For about a month or so, David has consistently said that he wanted Santa to bring him a guitar. Sure enough, there was a guitar with a microphone under the tree for him. He has made us belly laugh with that thing! He is adorable on it and really looks like a rocker:) I don't think the pictures will do it justice! He also got Better Batter Baseball and is so good at it already:)

Even though we are worn out from Kyle's house prowling Christmas Eve, it has truly been a Christmas to remember:)

No comments:

Post a Comment