Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Striper pictures


I got an email today that took me by surprise. My dad who does not often email me sent me one today with the title "striper picture." My mouth dropped open as I opened that email. Clearly, I am not a good speller and he sent me a great picture of my nephew, Hunter with a big striper fish! I thought for a split second that my Dad was not the virtuous church deacon that I thought and that maybe he was interested in strippers:) That is what happens when you try to multi-task!!!!

Anyway, here is a great picture of Hunter with a huge striper FISH that he caught!! Hunter is a really cool 12 year old. He and my brother, Chad have enjoyed their new boat on Smith Mountain Lake. My Dad joined them to catch stripers, not strippers this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment