Friday, March 20, 2015

My Hearts...

Yesterday was parent watch week at Hope's Ballet studio.  What a joy to watch these sweet little dancers perform their tap dance to I am a Little Teapot. 

 
For our shy little girl to get up on stage and dance warms my heart so much.  This summer they will perform these dances for the Chatauqua festival in Wytheville. 

 
There is nothing sweeter than little ballerinas:)

Practicing her kicks with the student teacher helper. 

 
Her ballet dance is to the song Kiss the Girl from The Little Mermaid.  My heart can barely contain my joy watching it.

 
This morning I had another heart moment getting Hope and David ready for spring pictures at school.  David insisted to dress like his Daddy in a shirt and tie.  My heart is so full. 

 
Hope wanted a French braid for pictures and a sweet dress.  I was really proud of myself for getting them ready for pictures with a perfect French braid:)
 
My heart is also so full watching the signup sheet for Challenger baseball getting full!!!  Only God could have orchestrated this and we are so excited for a fun season of baseball.  My heart is so touched because of this awesome community special needs children are going to have the opportunity to play ball!
 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment