Friday, January 15, 2010
Hope 7 Months
The 15th of the month comes around too fast for me. I cannot believe I had to pull out her number 7 decal today. Sweet Hope what are you up to these days?
* You have a new trick that your brothers are so proud of-you have learned to clap! You clap after EVERY bite of baby food I give you. Oh so cute, but oh so messy:)
* You are a mobile, wild girl! You literally move all across the floor now trying to get into everything.
* You are definitely a momma's girl:)
* You are eating three big girl meals a day with several nursings in between. You show no signs of wanting to wean anytime soon, and you love your baby food and cereal.
* You love your brothers and literally army crawl after them:)
* You love to be read to and have no interest in the Baby Einstein or Baby Faith DVDs.
* You are still nursing at least one time a night and I admit you are in our bed at night:)
* You had three shots this week at your checkup and you handled them beautifully. This week you weighed a little under 15 lbs (14th%).
* You are such a happy girl and we all love you madly! You bring such sunshine and joy into our lives:)