Monday, June 24, 2013

Bridal Shower #2!

Saturday night we had a family wedding shower for my cousin Mary Lee and her fiance Nick.  It was held on a beautiful piece of land that my cousin Abie and his wife Debbie own.  The weather was beautiful, the food was delicious, and it was a nice chance to gather together with family to celebrate this marriage.

Here is the engaged couple!!
David and all the kids (big and small) had a ball on the Gator.  I think David would live on that Gator if we would let him.  For some reason this picture makes me want to belly laugh. 
Clayton, David and Kyle in the hammock. 
Before eating we gathered and had a family prayer.  This is my cousin Abie and his wife Debbie who hosted the event at their "campsite."
This little girl is so excited about weddings these days and for her birthday she picked out Cinderella's wedding dress at the Disney store.  She is going to be one of Mary Lee's flower girls in the wedding!!!
Mary Lee is such a pretty girl and here is my Mom pinning the corsage on her.
My brother Chad with the bride.  Chad is singing in the wedding!!
Kyle on the back of the Gator. 
GG, Pops, and Hope swinging. 
Abie and Mike solving the world's problems????
Hope was into the shower gifts so she was excited to help the bride with her gifts. 
SMORES!!
Hope loved making everyone a Smore to eat. 
This picture is precious to me.  David REALLY wanted to roast a marshmellow, but Kyle got nervous that he was so near the fire.  He hovered over him while he roasted one.  I pray Kyle is always this protective of his baby brother. 
My brother Chad, my grandmother, and little Hope swinging in the swing.  It was such a fun night!
 
Love is in the air for sure and we are loving all the partying and fun for the specil weddings that are coming up in our lives. 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures from the shower. Thanks so much for taking them and helping make it a memorable event.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete