Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Gods blessings

This past Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day weekend. Because Mother's Day is always in May our calendar is always incredibly full. The kids had SOL test the next day so we are unable to visit with my mom in Radford. 
Here are my sweet blessings from God before church on Sunday. I have wanted to be a mommy for as long as I could ever remember. I am still amazed that God has blessed me with two boys and a sweet little girl. Raising these three children is the hardest work I've ever done in my life but it's also the most fulfilling. 
This little guy certainly keeps us hopping but he also blesses us as well. Watching him praise the Lord Sunday in church overwhelmed me. He certainly loves his worship music and he certainly loves his Jesus. If I get nothing else right as a mother I pray that I will instill in my children A love for our Lord. If I give them the world and never teach them about Jesus I have not done my job. 
Walking into church Sunday morning sweet Gracie came up to me and showed me this picture that she had made of David. The one on the left was in 2012 when he was in the middle of cancer treatment. The one on the right was taken just a few weeks ago During our first Challenger baseball game. Only God could have brought our boy this far
We are also still honored to be considered a children's miracle network family and we were asked to take a picture of our boy with the logo on the balloon that will be sold in stores to raise money for UVA Children's Hospital. Monday morning David had on a shirt and tie ready to tackle his Virginia studies SOL test. We snapped this precious picture of him while he was dressed up ready to go take this test. 

Hope is still having a wonderful time with her new American girl doll. Due to her vision issues it has been recommended that she wear her glasses pretty much all day. It is been somewhat of an adjustment for her so we made sure her new doll wears glasses as well. I think she looks adorable and oh so smart in her glasses ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment