Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hope's big day!

I cannot believe my sweet, baby girl turns one today!! What a fun, special day we have had all together. We have spent the afternoon at the pool and we have a little family party planned for tonight-just the five of us! The boys picked out a cute, tiny cake to have after dinner tonight:)
I love this precious face!

She has unfortuntately learned to be a crawler and seems to have no fear!

Her Daddy has taught her to patty-cake and here she is rolling 'em up!!


We love you precious girl!!!



She is standing alone now, but she has not taken any steps yet. I am so relieved!! I have loved every moment of this last year with her-even the crying fits after she was born before we realized dairy upsets her belly and now the teething. She has cut her first tooth this week!!
Her party is this Saturday with family and a few friends here at the house. Mike's mom is coming in from Texas and my family with be here too!
My heart is overwhelmed today with thanksgiving for this little girl who has taught us all so much already! I cannot wait to see all the adventures this next year will hold. Why is the first birthday so bittersweet? We love you so much Hope Madeline!!





No comments:

Post a Comment