Sunday, January 13, 2013

HELP!

I am in a blogging rut simply because I am having difficulty uploading pictures to blogger??!!  Any help out there?  I am struggling and I am wondering if I should switch my blog to wordpress instead?  Please comment or email me if you can help me. 

Shew now I feel better.  I miss putting pictures on here because we have been busy living and loving life and I want to share.  We have been a basketball-loving family with Kyle's AAU team and David's Upward team. David scored a basket in his game today and we all went nuts!!  Go David!

We are approaching another UVA appointment for David and franklly we are at peace.  Kyle got full braces put on last week (yikes!) and participated in his school spelling bee.  We are rolling along enjoying each day as it comes.  Thank you for continuing to follow us on this life journey and praying for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment