Monday, January 14, 2013

Praise the Lord!!

Blessedly and amazingly I figured out the whole picture upload problem.  It has to do with the fact that blogger and Picassa pictures are now linked and you have to go through picassa to upload pictures.  Despite my grumblings it is kind of easier now to upload now that I have figured it out:)  This is a random post catching up on pictures from the last week:)

Hope and Macy at preschool.  Hope loves preschool and is doing so well socially and academically.  She is still shy, but she is coming out of her shell more each day.
I love this picture of my kiddos in their new cool hats.  I am not sure why they are all crouching down, but they are.  David's hat was made by Samantha Bailey, Hope's was an online deal earlier this fall, and Kyle got his new hat for Christmas. 
This picture makes me smile and tear up all at the same time.  This is David during his first Upward basketball game.  Last year he made it to one Upward practice before his cancer diagnosis. This year he is back on the court and loving it.  He has to wear his headband to look like Lebron James, his hero.  Upward is a christian-based sports program and we love it. 
David in action!!!  We are so proud of him!


This picture looks like the game is rough but it really is not. His doctor or kidney doctor might be stressed to see him on top of Micah, but it is really a gentle game. 
I love this picture of my two youngest snuggled in bed.  This picture really shows how much hair David has now.  I gave him a little haircut the other night while he was sleeping:) 

I am hitting the gym pretty consistently trying to get in shape.  Sitting around a hospital the last year has not helped with my cardio health, so I am working hard to be healthier.  Hope and David love the childcare lady there, Ms. Dreama, so it makes it easier that they enjoy going. 

 We are facing another UVA visit next week and Mike is unable to go with me that day. Hopefully it will be a easy, quick appointment.  If you have Pop Tabs, we will be taking them to the Ronald McDonald house that day. 

My other New Years Resolution was to spend time in the word of God daily.  What has helped me tremendously with this resolution is the podcasts from Max Lucado. If you see me smiling on the treadmill at the gym, it is because I am laughing and enjoying these amazing and uplifting sermons.  They have helped me stay focused on God throughout the week.  My dear friend Tracey and I text back and forth all the time about the sermons. 

That is the Robinson family update for today.  I am so thankful for your prayers and encouragement today and always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment