Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rolling Babies and a busy week

This has been such a fun, but busy week. Today we hosted some of the family over for a Hokie tailgate to listen to the Duke game. I love having the family over-my 90 year old great aunt cracks me up! Tonight we are going to a Christian worship event here in town called Encounter and I know it will be awesome:) Here is my kitchen all decorated for fall and the tailgate today:)

Here is David playing football outside with Kyle. I am so impressed with his creativity. He wanted to wear shoulder pads, so he went into the garage and came out with these arm floaties for swimming for his shoulder pads!! HA!

Hope is such a happy baby these days and here she is sitting on my grandmother's lap smiling:)

the big news in our house is that Hope rolled by herself from her belly to her back today!! The boys have worked so hard with her and they were thrilled with her accomplishment! In the picture below, Hope had to stop halfway over and chew on her hands.
This week Hope and I went on a field trip with Kyle's class to the settler's Museum not far from us. It was neat to visit the school house and learn about school 100 years ago. It was chilly that morning and we all about froze to death!

Kyle sewing his own bean bag at the Settler's Museum. Hope was all bundled up for the field trip and stayed warm in my sling

David also got to go to the pumpkin patch this week with his class and here he is modeling his pumpkin shirt that he painted. He had fun, but Mommy did not get to go with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment