Thursday, November 12, 2009

Precious Gifts

Check out this GORGEOUS nightie that Karen Chamberlain and her daughter, Sarah Claassen made for Hope. Yes, it is a handmade, smocked nightie and I just gasped when I opened it. It has taken me a few weeks to muster the courage to put it on her. They assure me that it can withstand baby blowouts, spit up, and anything else that comes its way and that it is washable. It makes more sense for me to hang it on her wall!:) I am so touched by their special gift and frankly she looks precious in it. Now, if her mother can figure out how to duplicate this:)

Look at those baby legs in her sweet slippers:) These were hand-me-downs from the Whites.

I think Karen and her daughter, Sarah were able to stand in the creativity line twice when God was giving out gifts:)


1 comment:

  1. Aww she is so cute! I love the gown and shoes Mrs. Chamberlin and her daughter made.

    Heather

    http://www.gigglingkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete