Monday, November 30, 2009

Turkey Day 2009

This year Thanksgiving was a little bit different. Mike and Kyle headed south to see his Dad and family in Shreveport. Mike's Dad's health is not great, so Mike wanted to go check on him and of course, Kyle's loves to see his cousins.

I headed to Radford for a few days to hang out with my parents with David and Hope. We spent Thanksgiving Day at my parents house with my grandparents. My brother and his family came over the day after Thanksgiving and we all got to visit.

My Mom was one of the crazy Black Friday shoppers that went out in the middle of the night. She brought home an Xbox and Rockband for the grandchildren. It was fun watching the boys rock out on that game:)

The holiday was nice but it was even nicer to have all my chickadees under one roof again. It was weird to be separated this year, but with Hope being so little that big trip was not feasible.

Thanksgiving night I stopped and reflected on the many blessings in my life. I am so thankful for good friends, family, my husband, my children, and Jesus:) Here are some fun pictures over the holiday!





No comments:

Post a Comment