Monday, May 23, 2011

My Girl

Today was our last real day of preschool. We polled each child regarding their favorite thing from preschool and we worked it all in in one day! Whew-it was fun but busy:)

Several of the children enjoyed pajama day so we got to wear pajamas and here is Miss Hope in her Minnie mouse jammies:)

This picture reminds me that I no longer have a baby-here is my girl coloring with the other girls at the art table.
Pure joy on my girl's face. One of their favorite things to do is to pull out the instruments and sing and dance with them. Here is my girl shaking her sillies out with her instrument.

Today we even pulled out the puppet theatre and let them enjoy that. This is really a precious group of kids. I will miss them so much:)

Pudding painting was super popular so we did that one last time too! I goofed and bought cook and serve pudding and thankfully a wonderful Mom rescued me and brought us instant pudding to paint with.

This one definitely does not mind getting messy! My ten weeks with these babes has flown by so fast. I am so happy to be teaching again but I am even more thrilled to see how the preschool environment has helped Hope come out of her shell some. She loves being there with her friends. It is almost time to pack away and crayons and scissors and pull out the sunscreen and water toys-SUMMER is almost here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment