Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day of School

Today I had two smiling faces heading out the door to first and fourth grade. I am always so emotional on the first day as we mark another big milestone. They are growing so fast.

Here are my sweet boys in their matching outfits bought specifically for the occasion. For now they still like dressing alike:)


My silly silly David hamming it up!




My shy but excited fourth grader!


Sweet boys with their backpacks. Davidwill have Mrs. Hubble again this year in first grade and Kyle has Ms. Oborne in fourth grade.


This little princess missed her brothers so much today but after school the reunion was so sweet. We went to preschool to prep the rooms for the upcoming open house.


Here is Mr. Indepedent trying to walk in by himself. He was determined to do it solo, but I had to walk him in today.


Here is David with Ms. Hubble. This is the third year that she has had a Robinson child:) She is a great person and wonderful teacher.


The first morning is always so crazy, but here is david with Ms. Hubble and Ms. Scott. David will spend some of his day with her since they are team teaching this year. Both of my boys are in wonderful hands this year and I feel so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment