Thursday, December 3, 2009

Beginning to Look like Christmas

We are starting to look like Christmas around here and I just wanted to share some pictures! Here is Hope in a cute little Christmas outfit my grandmother bought her. She is sitting up, but only for a minute or two, so you have to work fast!:)



This picture warms my heart. Right outside the room that the boys share is a cute little nook. The boys wanted their tree in that spot and they wanted to decorate it themselves-complete with white and color lights and a santa puppet for the top! They also did the coolest thing and laid all their Christmas books underneath their little tree so we can read one each night before bed. Here is Mike reading The Polar Express to them last night:) I love that David is literally laying on top of Mike as he reads. I so want to remember these type of memories down the road:)

No comments:

Post a Comment