Monday, September 13, 2010

Our Girl

It just seems like life is flying by fast too fast for this little girl in our house. I honestly cannot believe how toddler-like she looks these days. Her hair is getting long and crazy, so this weekend, we experiemented with some pigtails and ponytails. Mike really wants her hair to grow out so the beautician told us not to cut it now and just let it grow out.

I love me some piggytails on a cute little girl:)
Walking barefoot through the backyard.

She loves our new playground and really loves to slide.


Sweet baby legs:)

Kyle is so great to help her do stuff liking slide down the big slide.

She has also fallen hopelessly in love with Elmo. Here she is actually watching TV! This is the first show/character that she will actually watch and here she is dancing to his little song. She also can sing the "la la la la elmo's world song!"


Walking to get to her baby stroller. She loves that thing and the baby inside of it.


I love this cute hairbow that I bought for her at Dollywood. There is a new monogram shop there that has the cutest stuff. God bless my Dad for watching my boys so I could shop there for a minute:)

I love the polka-dotted legs and her new Bobux shoes:)

It has been fun to shop for her fall clothes this year because they have such cute things for her size and age. I love little leggings and tops to match and of course we had some great hand-me-downs from the Whites. I am not ready for cooler weather yet, but when it comes this little one has a closet full of clothes ready to go!






No comments:

Post a Comment