Friday, November 12, 2010

Checking In

This has been one of those weeks that I have not had a moment to sit and leisurely surf the internet much less blog. I pray that next week slows down a bit because this Momma needs a break:)

This week I have not felt the best but I know it is just a virus. I know that I have not felt well when there are ADORABLE pictures just sitting on my camera that I have not had time to download. Ashley took some amazing leaf pictures with the kids this week that I will get to.

Yesterday I had an oppotunity to help out another family by keeping their children (ages 3 and 1) while their Dad worked and their Mommy was in the NICU with their baby brother who was born extremely early and has Down Syndrome. I do not have any cute pictures from my day at their house because my arms were full of two cute babies all day-Hope and their little boy who are about a month apart. It was a fun day, but I was definitely ready for bed last night:)

This week we will once again have to divide and conquer. David has an upward basketball game here and Kyle has a swim meet in Christiansburg, so Mike will stay here with Dave and Hope and I will travel with Kyle. After a week of being home with a toddler it is fun to have one-on-one time with my big (almost) nine year old:)

I will post pictures after our weekend:) I have also been in cleaning mode this week trying to declutter our house to start decorating for CHRISTMAS!!! I am so excited and ready to get this house looking merry and festive:) Christmas cards are all done and the wrapping of gifts has started.

I am off to rest while sweet Hope is sleeping. Resting during the day is truly my salvation when I know that both Saturday and Sunday the alarm will go off at 5 to get to the swim meet in time. Here is to another weekend of cheering on our kids and of course my Hokies are on Saturday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment