Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Absence

I have been a wee bit absent from my blog this week because I am in full blown Christmas mode! I have been on the internet all week shopping, creating Christmas cards, and even making our Christmas calendars!


The kids were out of school on election day so I took that opportunity to torture them and take them to the beautiful golf course for outdoor pictures. This year I wanted a more casual Christmas card picture and I think I achieved it! The kids were simply dressed in denim and white and they turned out pretty good:)


I am DETERMINED to be organized for Christmas this year and enjoy it. Last year was pretty hectic with a newborn that wanted to be held every moment! I am so excited for Christmas this year!! Here is just a glimpse of one of the pictures that I took for the card, but it will be in black and white on the actual card:)


No comments:

Post a Comment