Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Disney Day 2

Day two at Disney rocked. We truly had a wonderful and magical day. Hollywood Studios might just be my favorite because there was something for everyone! I have realized that I have kids really spread out in age and thanks to my parents we can divide and conquer and everyone is doing something they love.

My two youngest adored this Disney Jr. Live on Stage show!! It was awesome and filled with all their favorite characters. The fact that it was cool in there was a bonus!


My little princess adored The Little MErmaid show! It was filled with rain, bubbles, and it was awesome!! Hollywood Studios has tons of great shows and we hit them all!


I think the favorite show of the day for me and my princess was the Beauty and the Beast show! It was beautiful and magical:)


The final scene of this show was truly beautiful and this Momma and her princess loved it! The boys even enjoyed it! I love that song from the movie and Hope and I had just watched this movie a few days before we came here.


Here is a scene from Disney Jr. Live on Stage! Six years ago I remember sitting at this same show watching Kyle dance to Bear and the Big blue house. This trip I was watching David love Little Einsteins and watching Hope look for Minnie Mouse. What a difference six years makes! Kyle did not even go into this show and was enjoying tower of Terror with his Daddy instead:)


I love this picture!!! We went to the Indiana Jones stunt show and David loved it but it was a little loud for him! Daddy helped cover his ears so he could enjoy it.



My big boy certainly loved that stunt show!



The ride of the day was Toy Story Mania! We all did it and the kids each got to do it twice. I have heard during the summer the wait for this could literally be hours, but thanks to fast pass and then a rain storm, we got on both times in less than 20 minutes.



This is basically the inside of the ride. You sit in a car and it swivels you around to different games that you play from your car. You try to get the high score and thanks to 3D glasses it is super awesome!


This picture will forever make me smile. Here is David with green army man from Toy Story. We waited just a few minutes for him, but right before it was David's turn, they came and tried to take him away. Then green army man saw my sweet David standing there with that autograph book and he stayed for David. David got his autograph and he even took time for this adorable picture even though it was past his time.



Our tired but happy family riding the shuttle back from Hollywood Studios!



Dinner last night was also awesome! We went to the Sci Fi Drive In Theatre. Not only was the food good, but we sat in this really cool car and there were movies playing on the big screen. It was seriously the quietest, calmest dinner ever!!

Dave with Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater! David is really enjoying the character side of this trip and getting those autographs!


My boys with Phineas and Ferb! They were kind of hidden and there as no wait for them! David loved them so much that he tried to get them to come with us!

Waiting in a long line to see Buzz and Woody. The line was long but this Momma and son were going to do it! This was the longest line we have seen yet but we were in it to win it! HA! Along the way there are photo ops and here is Dave waiting patiently!


Buzz and Woody really????




It was totally worth it because here is DAvid with his heroes!!!!!!!!!! They were so sweet to him and he got their autograph. Our trip is now complete because this is what my boy wanted to do:) Anything from here is bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment