Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentines Day Take 1

The great thing about teaching two different classes at preschool is that we get to spread out the celebrating a little.  Today we had a Valentine party for the four year olds.  Tomorrow we will get to party again with Hope's class of three year olds.

These two little girls were ready to party.  I am so blessed to work with such amazing co-workers, parents, and kids. 
This little lady was adamant about wearing her fancy party dress.  After their party the preschoolers were invited down to the fellowship hall to entertain the UMW ladies during their monthly meeting. At Christmas this little girl was too shy to sing, but today....SHE DID IT!!!!!  I even captured a little clip of her singing Awesome God. 



I love my job.  I love the ladies I teach with.  This job makes me laugh every single day.  Today I felt blessed to get to talk to a group of preschoolers about Jesus being our ultimate Valentine:) Today I am definitely feeling the love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment