Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I really did NOT rewash a load of white towels because I went to bed before they were done washing and I was too lazy to stay awake and put them in the dryer. I would never do that because everyone knows that I am married to a tree hugger!!!

I really did NOT push my ever-expanding belly out farther than it is to secure a spot at a basketball game last week:)

I really did NOT forget the fruit for Kyle's Valentine's Party-our school system has a strict Wellness policy that I totally support at all times. I would never forget the token fruit for the party, that would be illegal!

I did NOT wear the same maternity pants two days in a row because they are just so darn comfortable:)

I have NOT tried to dream up some excuse to visit the OB this month just to get another glimpse at little Princess.

That is all I am willing to confess that I truly have NOT done this week-how about you?!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment