Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Brutal

That word pretty much sums up our week. Mike has been sick and finally went to the doctor to get some medicine today. He has been fighting this for two weeks and was just now willing to go the doctor:) Hopefully he will be able to get some relief from all this coughing.

I have been having some tooth pain most of the summer and I finally went to our sweet dentist today. He referred me immediately to an oral surgeon and I now have one less tooth:( I am so sad and hurting so, but in the long run I will feel so much better. I have to give Hope formula for 24 hours and then I can resume nursing. I had to get the low down on formula today because I have little or no experience with it. Hopefully Hope will dig it:)

"Mama said there would be days like these" but during times that you feel pressed from all sides is when you remember that our God is bigger than any tough situation we face. He can fight fights that we do not have the energy or strength to fight and He can always right a wrong. I heard the best quote the other day on our Christian radio station and I have already committed it to memory. "Regret looks back, worry looks around, and faith looks up!" We as a family are trying to look up during this difficult time knowing that our God is mighty and able.

No comments:

Post a Comment