Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Two Months Old!

Little girl, how is it that you are two months old already?! Over the weekend sweet Hope turned two months old and we did our photo shoot and I am just now getting around to editing the pictures after our super-packed weekend! Here are some of my favorite pictures of our girl:)








We love her baby chick hair and I am pretty sure there is going to be some red in it! At two months, Hope is still a laid back sweet girl that puts herself to sleep at night (praise you Jesus!) She loves watching her big brothers and truly would love to be held 24/7 if we would oblige. Her reflux is still there but more manageable, but if I eat ANY dairy we are in for a rough night. She goes to the doctor Friday, so I will know more growth details then. She nurses well and only gets up around 4 a.m. for a quick nursing before drifting back to sleep. She is easy to take anywhere and loves to be carried in the sling. I think she might be musical because she cries when I sing to her, but the other day Chris Tomlin came on the radio and she stopped crying in the car. She can recognize true musical talent already! What more can I say, but we are so thankful that God chose us to parent this angel:)

No comments:

Post a Comment