Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Echo Results

UVA just called with the echocardioram results and it looks GREAT!!!!  Heart function is good and there is no effusion now!!!  Praise the Lord what a relief.  It is amazing to think that there was so much fluid on his heart just two short months ago in June when he was so sick and now it is gone.  We celebrate every victory large or small around here!!!! 

We are so thankful for good results and we are continuing to push fluids on David.  His creatinine was a little teeny bit high this past visit (.8) and with good fluid intake it should be around .6 or .7.  His doctor was not alarmed but encouraged us to encourage David to keep his fluid intake around 50 ounces/day.  His teachers are wonderful about encouraging him to drink at school which we are so thankful for. 

I am really getting excited about the Ordinary Women conference coming up September 22nd.  Posters are all over town and I do not gasp in fear anymore when I see my name included with the speakers.  I am speaking on God's unfailing mercy and faithfulness when you are in a pit of despair.  That sentence alone sums up the last 8 months of our lives.  He is so faithful and true and that I must take every opportunity to share about our God. 

We have lots of excitement on the horizon this weekend and I am so excited for preschool open houses this week.  I cannot wait to meet all of our preschoolers and to get our year started.  Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: