Thursday, August 30, 2012

Changing Hats

This Momma and preschool teacher is worn out!!! I love being being back in the classroom!! The last two nights we have had open houses at preschool. I have two of the sweetest classes of preschoolers and Hope is one of my students!!! I love this busy pace of our family life with the morning rush, school, homework, baths, and evening stories and prayers. I will take this over long, scary, and boring days in the hospital.

I am so thankful that for this season I am blessed and can put my teacher hat on again and take a break from giving shots and flushing lines. Mr. David is full of energy and is happy at school. We are so thankful that he is surpassing our expectations in second grade.

We are excited for lazy family time this weekend catching up with loved ones and relaxing. I have a huge stack to laminate this weekend for school. One of the amazing finds I found on pinterest (yes I am addicted) was scripture cards to pray for your children. Each day of the month there is a different topic and scripture to pray for your children. God has laid it on my heart the need to pray more specifically about my children. Kyle is getting to a complicated age with the pre-teen tears right around the corner. They are growing up so fast and I pray that my children will have a heart for God and his Word.

This tired momma/teacher is ready for bed!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi David
    My name is Jenna. You are a brave courageous fighter, You are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel, a smilen hero. You are full of happiness, life, smiles, joy, fun,love, and spunk.


    I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.

    I wrote this poem
    Each of us are Special
    Each of us different,
    No one is the same
    Each of are us are unique in our own way,
    Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
    Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
    It doesn't matter what others say
    we are special anyway.
    What is forty feet and sings? the school chior
    http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete