Monday, July 29, 2013

Ashley's Wedding and VBS

I am a little bit behind on my blogging with the "busyness" of summer.  I am just now catching up on pictures.  Our dear Ashley is getting married on Labor Day Weekend!!!  We are so excited for her and all my kiddos have their outfits ready for the big day.  Labor Day weekend will be here before you know it and we are really getting excited for her big weekend.  I even bought a new dress to wear for the occassion:)

Last Saturday her bridal party hosted a shower for her at church here we are ready to go.  Kyle took this picture of me, Hope and my Mom:)
Me with my favorite girl.  She is really into BIG hairbows lately and her rule is "when I wear a dress I must wear a big bow."  Okie Dokie.
This week is bible school at church and we are really having a blast!  Bible School is a big week but Hope is loving it.  Here she is with her sweet church/preschool friend Olivia.  These girls are adorable to watch sing the awesome VBS songs and follow along with their bible stories.  I pray Hope always has sweet "Jesus girls" to stand strong with. 
I love the finale each night in the sanctuary where the kids sing the fun and awesome songs.  Here is our sweet girl praying. 
Here is big David praising!  He and Hope are really loving the music that goes along with this curriculum of "Kingdom Rock" where kids stand strong for God. I have been at a station and so throughout the night all of my kiddos rotate with their classes to me. 
Kyle is with the big kid group.  This is his last year of bible school and for the next two nights they will be out in the community doing service projects.
I love this picture of Kyle laughing.  His group came up tonight to perform one of the songs and I was helping him move his hips to dance!  Ha!  Then Mrs. Kelly got him to dance in front of everyone!  I loved it!

We are really having a good week at VBS and we are getting really excited about the upcoming weddings.  Next weekend Hope is a flower girl in my sweet cousin's wedding in Radford and then Labor Day Weekend is Ashley's big weekend!  so much fun is on the horizon and of course we are counting down the last wonderful days of summer.  We have about two and a half weeks until the kids go back to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment