Saturday, April 4, 2009

Not as planned

Sometimes in life you have these great plans but then real life kicks in! This weekend was one of those times. Mike was in Roanoke teaching for Friday night and Saturday and I had big plans with the boys. Friday we were going to see Monsters Vs. Aliens after school and then Saturday morning we were going with friends to the huge Easter Egg hunt at Hungry Mother Park (one of our favorite hangouts).

Well, it did not quite work out that way. Friday afternoon after preschool I got very sick with dizziness and throwing up. I got totally afraid because Mike was already out of town, my doctor's office was already closed for the weekend, and the boys were due to be picked up from school soon.

I went through my help rolodex in my mind and called my friend Samantha to pick up my boys (God bless her) and then I called my Dad who drove an hour to come get us and then brought us back to their house. I had no idea what was wrong with me and I am feeling some better today. I was asleep last night well before eight p.m.

The boys have had fun here and thankfully GG and Pops' town was having a easter activity that the boys got to do this morning. They also got to dye easter eggs here which was fun for them. I will post pictures later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment