Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Necklace



Isn't this necklace gorgeous?? My friend Tracy made this for me as a special birth gift after having Hope. I cannot express to you how special it is to me. I sent her this picture of my babies and this is what she returned. It is one of those pieces of jewelry that I will treasure forever. Tracy not only is a fabulous Mom to Cade and Chloe, but she is also a jewelry designer! Her business is called Little Beady Bird. Look for the button to her jewelry blog on the right and click on it to see all the wonderful photo jewelry pieces and children's jewelry pieces that she has created.

If you remember, she also made Hope's precious baby bracelet. Her jewelry is gorgeous, reasonably priced, and it comes with Tracy's special creative touch. Tracy has the sweetest spirit-I miss her living here but I know she is just an hour down I-81:)

I just had to share about this gorgeous piece of jewelry. Tracy would never toot her own horn about her jewelry business-but I had to show you this amazing piece of jewelry that I wear often. Thank you Tracy for such a wonderful gift:)

No comments:

Post a Comment