Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wow

My heart is overflowing tonight. This weekend has been packed full of family, fun, church, and baseball. This Momma is weary tonight but feeling so thankful.

This weekend Kyle's baseball team played in a local tournament. Kyle pitched a lot which made him super happy. Here is Coach/player before the game:)




I am obsessed with taking pictures of Kyle pitching. I think it helps calm my nerves while he pitches if I have something to do, so I pull out my new Nikon to calm my nerves.




He has come so far pitching this season and he really loves it. After playing double header in the heat on Saturday we headed to the lake for a family fun day with my extended family. My cousin was visiting from Okalahoma and we really enjoyed catching up with them.




My BRAVE water girl loved the lake and with the help of her puddle jumper float she swam and swam and swam some more. I love that my kiddos love the water as much as I do.




My parents just bought this cool new float for the water and we all enjoyed it so much. It has a swimming hole in the middle and Hope would actually jump off of the float and go under water!





Here is Hope with her extended cousin, Mary Ellen. We really enjoyed spending time with this sweet family visiting from Oklahoma.





I cannot believe this girl is getting so big!




This wild one love to swim!




David loves my cousin Abram. He plays baseball for RU and he is a really good guy.




An evening boat ride on the lake. Dave loves a good boat ride anytime of the day:)




My great aunt with her great grandchildren visiting from Oklahoma.




Here is my cousin Tommy and his family. We are so thankful they drove all the way to Virginia so we could get to know his sweet wife and kiddos. The older I get the more I appreciate family and I really enjoyed my time this weekend.


Tonight at church we got to hear an amazing concert from an amazing group of individuals from a group home in Mississippi. My heart was so touched tonight by their performance that I will do a whole blog post about that tomorrow.


For now I am so thankful for a fun (but full) weekend at the ballpark cheering on my pitcher and spending time with family at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment