Sunday, September 30, 2012

Week in Pictures

I love on Sunday afternoons to download pictures off of my phone to recapture moments from the week.  Fall is such a fun yet busy time and I cannot believe it is October already!!

Tuesday was my birthday and the ladies I work with brought in a cake to share with the class for my special day.  We make a big deal about birthdays at preschool so I felt the love from my sweet students this week.  One of my precious students even brought me in 11 cents to my big day so I could buy myself something nice:)  I love my job.

I even got some sweet flowers on my special day!

I captured this sweet moment of David reading to Mike and Hope for homework one night.  We are so proud of David's reading this year!  His math does not come quite as easy for him as the reading, but we are working on it. 
Yesterday was a big day in our household!  Mike's beloved Louisiana Tech  Bulldogs were playing here in Virginia against UVA. The boys headed to Charlottesville for a fun reason to go cheer on the Dawgs!  They had a great day and got home very late.  As a special treat for me,  my parents kept Hope for me for a while so I could go kid-free shopping with a friend.  True heaven!!!
 
I also captured this sweet moment of Kyle starting a chapter book with David and Hope.  He is such a great big brother when he chooses to be. 
 
We received an appointment letter Friday afternoon that David's appointment with the kidney doctor is this Thursday morning.  We will see the oncologist afterwards so we do not have to have two October trips to UVA.  We are nervous about this kidney doctor appointment, but we are anxious to see if the changes we have done in his diet/drinking have helped his BUN and Creatinine.  We covet your prayers for this appointment. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment