Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Little Help From My Friends



One of my friends, Tracy sent me this picture of me and David from two years ago in response to my new revelation that the King is enthralled with my beauty. Pictures of me with my children are few and far between since I am the picture junkie in our family. Look how sweet and little David looks:) I was so touched that she dug out this old picture in response to that post.

I was even proud of myself for analyzing this picture without even looking for any gray hair:) Also, my Mother is going to be thrilled with this picture of me because I have some serious lipstick action going on!

Also, I was venting to my friend Samantha about some issues that frankly are out of my control and in a bout of frustration I said "I just feel like I am losing my mind!" She then said in such a sweet way that only another pregnant Mommy could say "Oh Laura, you are not losing your mind, you are just pregnant!" I really appreciated her chalking all my random ramblings up to hormones in overdrive:) That is friendship!

You gotta love friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment