Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

For a while now I have been reading MckMama's blog and I have so enjoyed her Not Me Monday, that I felt that I needed to join in. Basically, you tell what you definately have NOT been doing over the last week. Lets face it-being a mom is hard and sometimes you just have to live it to tell it!

I did NOT huff at a small child at a swim meet that dropped my camera-she was only about 10 and how did she know I was using my nice camera to save a seat for Mike?!

I did NOT eat the last swiss cake roll at my house:)

I did NOT turn my head and roll my eyes at another mom today when she was bragging about her child. (really because that would have been rude)!

I did NOT have my third serving of caffeine just today-I am pregnant and that would be pretty unhealthy for our unborn peanut.

I really did NOT fall asleep today while putting David down for a nap and woke to him watching Calliou perfectly content because that would have been dangerous right?!

I really did NOT put something in the box for goodwill today because I was too lazy to take it to the Christmas storage box downstairs. Really, I was just looking out for David's safety-I didn't want him to follow me downstairs and fall on the steps. He was pretty worn out from watching the Calliou marathon and was much to sleepy to be playing on the stairs:)

That is all I am willing to share that I definately did not do over the past week! How about you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment