Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well, it is Monday again-time to confess about those things that I truly have NOT done.

I did NOT wear to bible study last night what I slept in the previous night. Just because the King is enthralled with my beauty does not mean that I need to neglect basic cleanliness standards:)

I did NOT cheer (inwardly of course) when a little boy on the opposing basketball team racked up 11 fouls in one game.

I did NOT carefully count each and every foul that same child received at the game because lets face it-we are all here to have fun and learn.


I did NOT suggest a family movie outing over the weekend to see Mall Cop just because I was craving (truly I was) movie popcorn. I was way too concerned with quality family time to consider what we would eat while we were out having fun:)

I did NOT eat any tapioca pudding that jumped into my grocery cart today. I have no idea why certain things are jumping into my grocery cart these days-clearly I am pregnant and I am staying vigilant about proper nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment