Thursday, June 18, 2009

What a Day

This day has been a roller coaster ride with little Hope. The day started out frustrating for both of us. My milk was starting to come in (praise Jesus) but she was really not happy this morning. We slept very little last night and she was super fussy this morning. All she wanted was for me to hold her (which I indulged of course)! But, this afternoon after a long talk with the pediatrician on the phone and lots of reassurances from her, we had a much better afternoon.

I am having a hard time remembering that Hope is different from my boys just like my boys are different. She is so sweet and precious and is finally settling into a good nursing pattern.

The boys had a busy day with a swimming outing and pizza lunch with Ashley and then David took a marathon nap which he desperately needed. Mike had to work today unfortunately, but I talked to him a bazillion times on the phone today. We have been so blessed with sweet emails, good food (how am I going to lose this baby weight with all this awesome stuff around), calls, and an influx of precious pink clothes. I really think Hope fusses less with a big hairbow in!! Ha!:)




This evening the weather FINALLY straightened out and we were able to take the kids outside for a few minutes. I tried Hope in her new sling and she was happy as a little clam:)

No comments:

Post a Comment