Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fun lunch and family time

Today has been a wild but fun day. I went to have lunch with a coworker of Mike's who recently had a baby. I got to visit her and baby Alexander at her pretty home. I took lunch but we both chatted so much that we forgot to eat! We then laughed and said that we needed adult conversation more than we needed food! HA! It was fun to meet her sweet baby and just chat about life and baby stuff:)

Then we took the boys to the doctor for flu shots. I was expecting HIGH DRAMA, but it was relatively okay. Mike picked the boys up from school five minutes before I pulled in to pick them up-needless to say we had a slight miscommunication!! It was all good after some drama:)

This evening we have chilled out at home and I got these cute pictures of our family:)

Hope and Baby Alexander. He is about two months younger than Hope but he is a long and skinny boy:)

Davey and Hope after bathtime!

David loves the bee song and here he is making Hope do it! Thankfully she likes it as well and I love the expression on her face:)

Never too early to train Hope up to watch sports on TV. Here they are watching the Red Sox while waiting for college football to come on.

Davey and Hope:)

No comments:

Post a Comment