Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Day!

Sometimes life just feels full-not the busy schedule kind of full, but the life is so flipping awesome kind of full. That is how I feel today-the day I officially turn 34 years old. I feel so lame saying "life is good" but that is how I feel.

Everyday is not a walk in the park for sure-there are often days Mike and I snarl at each other, the kids are less than precious, the ringing phone drives me crazy, but for me at this stage of my life, I could not be any more full.

I am full of love for the three children God has blessed me with. At this stage of our life, I get to cuddle an infant as I cheer on Kyle at a swim meet and listen to David's first tentative words he is reading from a book. I love in the bible where God talks to us about an abundant life. I think people sometimes take that passage to mean affluent life financially. My life could not feel more abundantly blessed right now and it has nothing to do with our checkbook balance thankfully:)

I definitely feel 34 today (especially in the knees), but my heart is praising God for the 1 husband, 3 kids, lots of friends, a great family, and his merciful grace that I can count on daily:)

No comments:

Post a Comment