Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow Day #4

Sunday night we were hit with yet another winter storm. This one has been pretty brutal. It started Sunday night after Mike got home from basketball and I went to my church circle Christmas party.

Mike and the kids sat on the couch and watched the snow fall-it was really unbelievable how much snow came down in such a short time.
Of course the kids have been out of school today.

Can you guess what mischief my little girl got into today whileI was unloading the dishwasher??

Cheeeeese with MY lipstick all over her sweet little face. Seriously this girl has a thing for my makeup which is really bizarre to me. I am the kind of person that puts my makeup on first thing in the morning and rarely thinks about it again. I cannot keep this girl out of my cosmetic bag.

While I dealt with Hope, David worked very hard on his magna doodle and wrote out all of our names with NO HELP! WE were so excited for him!

While Hope already was messy from her lipstick episode I then gave her spaghetti for lunch with a cupcake! Might as well get all the messy stuff over with at once!

Here is a view from our front porch. Mike took the Pilot today because the roads were so bad for him to get to work. The kids are definitely out again tomorrow from school.

After I cleaned this girl up from her spaghetti, lipstick, and cupcake she is all smiles! On days like today I just keep her in her footie jammies so her feet will stay warm. She is terrible about keeping socks and shoes on right now:)
Tonight the weather forecasters are saying another 3-7 inches. Oh dear-there goes our spring break I guess, but we are definitely enjoying an early Christmas break around here. Tonight when Mike comes home I am doing some baking for the wonderful ladies at his work. I love this time of year:)

Hope has now learned how to climb up in the chair in front of the computer and she tries with everything she has to find Itunes on the computer and play music. She knew she was in trouble when I found her like this so she turned on the charm and said "cheeeese!" God bless her:)
She is such a funny little girl. Now when you say "I love you" she replies back "I love me!" Gotta love a girl with confidence:)

No comments:

Post a Comment