Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sweet legs



This picture totally melts my heart:) David is planning to play Tball this summer on Daddy's team, and he is SO EXCITED! We recently bought his first pair of cleats and when I brought them home for him to try on, he refused to take them off and insisted to wear them to Kyle's baseball game. David's legs have always been so sweet to me, and coupled with these tough big boy cleats just does me in!

This weekend has been blessedly low key with rainy weather. We watched Marley and Me as a family last night and I have been trying to recover from allergies/sinus infection. I am struggling not with pregnancy but with allergies. Friday night we went to Kyle's baseball game and by the time we got home I could barely breathe. I just caved and bought some Claritin and pray that it will help:) I hate to take any medicine while pregnant, but I think it is more harmful to baby Girl for mommy to not be able to breathe than to take a medicine that my OB has cleared for me to take.

I will post some baseball pics of Kyle later on this week as well as some pics of the March of Dimes Walk that we got to participate in yesterday. (Well let me clarify- Mike and Kyle walked and David, Baby Girl, and I socialized and left before the walk!) What a neat experience since Mike was chosen to be the honorary chair of the event. Meeting the ambassador families and seeing how tiny these babies were at birth and how well they are thriving now was amazing to see. It was a great event and we got our picture taken for the paper:( I told the camera lady from the paper that I thought I was too pregnant for a photo op, and she not only disagreed but she even made me stand sideways in the picture so my baby belly would show! Uggh-I might just leave the paper in the box this week:)

We are coming oh so close on a name for Baby Girl and I cannot wait to share it when we finalize!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment