Monday, July 27, 2009

Cute Legs and Kitchen

Well, it is Monday and I just wanted to share some more kitchen remodel pics. The nice guys from Red Oak are still here working away on grouting our new tile. There is light at the end of the tunnel as they think they can get the stove and dishwasher back in its place by the time they leave today. I never thought I would say this, but I really miss cooking!

Here is a picture of our new floor and a picture of the new shade of yellow that Mike's Mom painted our kitchen! It all goes so well together now:)

Our stove in our family room-uggh.

Our fridge in the middle of our plywood hallway.

These adorable things on Hope's legs are called Baby Legs. I bought them for the fall, but since we are having a freakishly cool summer, I pulled them out for a quick trip to Walmart yesterday when I did not want to change her clothes! They are similar to the 1980's Jane Fonda leg warmers (yes I am showing my age) that go on a baby when you need a little warmth to those sweet baby legs. I need to go get some more since they look so cute on her for this fall. I totally dig them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment