Thursday, October 14, 2010

Slacker

I have been a blogging slacker this week simply because I have not had the energy or the time. Mike has been out of town all week which means that I have been a single parent. Thankfully I had Ashley's help and for that I am so thankful:) Sometime soon I will do a whole blog post on Ash because she is such a blessing to us:)

This week has been full of kids school work and activities. Whenever Mike is away it is such a reminder to me to pray for the single parents out there. It is a tough job to be the only one "in charge" 24/7.

Tomorrow I am off ALL DAY with Kyle on a field trip to Ashboro NC to visit the zoo. I am looking forward to a day with my oldest-we have to be at the school at 6:15, so I am a little weary thinking how early the alarm will go off tomorrow:)

I have tons of cute pictures from the week and hopefully this weekend I can have a moment to post some pictures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment