Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Love

My oldest is loving baseball season.

I love watching my boys play sports.



I love all the life lessons that come from playing sports.



I love his competitive spirit.



I love my new camera that lets me catch action shots like this one.My son happens to love sliding into the dirt.



I love that my boy has fallen in love with pitching and is doing really well at it. I love that he remains cool as a cucumber when I am pacing and furiously chewing gum in the stands.



I love the confidence that he exudes even when he is nervous.



I love his latest quote "Mom when I go out to pitch my heart pumps really really fast" I also love his big grin when he strikes someone out.



I love sports. I love yelling really loudly for my boys while they play sports.



I love my boys. I love sports. There is no place in the world I would rather be than in the stands cheering on my boys when they are playing. I cannot wait until my girl joins them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment