Thursday, April 7, 2011

Today we had a busy busy day! Hope and I went to preschool today to organize and work in the room. I am too busy during the class time to work so we go on our off days to play and organize. After some time at school we met my Mom and grandmother at Cracker Barrell for a girls lunch. I am super annoyed I didn't ask our waitress to take a four generation picture.

Here is my girl modeling her Tinker Bell shirt on the porch of Cracker Barrell. My grandmother is renovating her lake house and I cannot wait to get my kids up there this summer. I know it will be hard to be there without Pawpaw but he would want us to continue enjoying the lake.
I have been wanting to catch this on my camera and tonight I did! Kyle is my sweet helper with Hope and his new self-appointed job is to get her out of her car seat when we get home. I love this:)
She is so happy for him to get her out!
The weather this week has been so beautiful that we actually have gotten to enjoy the playground. I love when we gather with neighbors and chat while our kids play. The playground in our backyard tends to be the gathering place when the weather is warm. I love it.
My brave girl in her new Mickey Mouse outfit and her "sparkly" shoes. Yes she wore her church shoes with her outfit-I just pick my battles with this one.

I love watching my girl explore the outdoors. She didn't really start walking until last summer was over so this is new that she can navigate the playground and run around with the neighborhood friends.
I love this picture of Kelsey loving on and swinging Hope around! I love that I can see Hope's dirty feet and I love Kelsey's smile:)
Tonight we had a Tball scrimmage to practice for Little League opening day Saturday!! We are so excited because both boys play on Saturday as part of the opening festivities! David plays at 11 and Kyle plays at 2:30. Friends play in between so it will be a fun day at the ball park.
David's first bat tonight was successful and he made it all the way home!! YAY DAVE!
This picture sums up Dave's attitude for the evening:) Ha! We had a few sportsmanship issues tonight but overall Little League is such a great opportunity for Dave! His first hit tonight he made it all around the bases but his second bat he got out:) Thankfully he does not care if he gets out or if the team wins.

I love moments of simple joy and pleasure like chatting with neighborhoods on a warm afternoon as our kids play and cheering on my boys in sporting events. We have such a fun weekend planned and there are so many fun events on the horizon! Life is crazy right now but it is certainly full of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment