Monday, March 9, 2009

Needin' lots of patience now

I am trying so hard to have faith and patience considering it is Monday afternoon (12:54) to be exact and I have heard nothing from my lab work. UGGH. I called and spoke with the sweet lab lady and they still have not gotten the results from the hospital. UGGH.

It is a beautiful spring day here and I just feel weary. I am tired of stressing about medical stuff and frankly I just feel yucky today. I pray I am not coming down with the flu. I am too weary to even admit and post my Not Me Mondays! I am going to bed until I have to pick up the boys but with my phone by my side in case my lab work shows up.

I know the bible says "come to me all who are weary and I will give you rest." I am all over that today. I just want to cuddle up and soak in those reassuring words from God. He is bigger than any lab work that has gone missing, asthma, or even Fifth disease! He is in control and I am so thankful for that today, as I am just too weary to worry. I will let God be God today and go rest my weary body.

No comments:

Post a Comment