Friday, March 6, 2009

Needin' some patience

I am still needin' some prayer, but now I need patience as the OB office has closed for the weekend before the hospital could process my lab work from yesterday and get the results to my doctor. UGGH. I know this is a good test in patience and faith for me, but I am a gal that likes a little closure. It would have been nice not to have to worry about lab work over the weekend, but everything is perfect in God's timing.

Speaking of the weekend, we are off to Salem to watch one of our high school basketball teams play in the state tournament!! There are certain parts of mike's job that are fun and watching various high school sports teams is a fun time for our family. The boys have t-shirts to wear for the game tomorrow and they love going! I love to see the community rally for this underdog team and we should have a good turnout tomorrow. Go Hurricanes!

No comments:

Post a Comment