Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Last week was such a fog as we tenderly nursed our sweet Kyle back to health. The week was a blur of breathing treatments, trips to the doctor, and cat naps. But, I do remember specifically NOT doing the following things!

I really did NOT eat a medium blizzard for dinner Friday night. I must think of quality nutrition at all times for little Princess and a cookie dough blizzard did not cut it.

I did NOT wear my pajama bottoms to the doctor two days in a row. Just because I had a very sick child and the King is enthralled with my beauty does not mean that my pajama bottoms resemble my yoga pants!

I did NOT think for one minute last week that it would have been easier for Kyle to have been hospitalized with all their glorious monitors versus watching his chest all week to check for breathing.

I did NOT reprimand my husband in front of Kyle's doctor and two nurses for just trying to keep Kyle safe during that awful steroid shot! (Yes, I did apologize but it was just so awful to watch that mike was an easy target!!!)

I did NOT just threaten my children just five minutes ago that I would take them to the gym daycare if they did not chill out! I am a nurturing parent that would never throw out empty promises that I could never make good on. Just because we have had 10 million snow days this winter does not mean that my patience is a little thin:)

That is all I am willing to admit that I really did NOT do last week-how about you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment