Monday, December 5, 2011

Quick Detail

So while I have been waiting on the chemo I checked all my email addresses and I had many many emails in my hotmail account. I am so sorry if I did not respond to your emails in that account but that is not the one that comes to my phone. I check the email address of laurarobinson@embarqmail.com multiple times a day because it comes through my phone. Sorry if I have not responded but I just now checked that email address for the first time in a month. Feel free to use the embarqmail address:)

Chemo dose just finished:) It arrived an hour ago, but the amazing nurse here double checked it and realized that the dosage had to be decreased due to his weight loss, so we had to wait on the proper dose to be mixed. So, I am now going to start moving out and taking this show on the road!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment