Thursday, March 8, 2012

Momma ready to rock

I am so tired this morning.  I have a UVA chemo hangover.  Three trips to UVA in seven days has worn this Momma out.  David is doing much better and I just took him to school.  I am amazed that he could receive three chemo drugs yesterday and this morning be ready to go to school.  He is so amazing:)

Tonight; however, this Momma is ready to rock with some friends at Casting Crowns.  I love all their songs so much, but this song has spoken to me so much over the past few months of the nightmare. 



Every tear I cry
You hold in your hands
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn,
I will praise you in this storm. 

We continue to praise God throughout this storm.  He has been so faithful and true to us and we continue to see his mercies each and everyday of the nightmare.  I know He has never left our side and I am so excited to spend an evening praising God with some awesome ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment