Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Off to Chemo

Happy Tuesday!  David, Pops, and I are heading up the interstate later today for treatment #16. I have very mixed emotions because we have certainly enjoyed the break, but I am ready for our oncologist to get her eyes on him and make sure all is well with our Rock Star.  Mike and Kyle will be here holding down the fort and Miss Hope and her sinus infection are heading to Radford.  I had to take her to the doctor this morning and poor baby girl has "gunk."

We are going to stay at Camp Pendleton tonight and I hope to get a little shopping done on this trip for spring clothes for my sweet, yet growing girl.  She weighed 31 pounds this morning at the doctor!  We are due for chemo tomorrow morning at 9:30, and Rock Star will receive three different chemo drugs tomorrow.

Thank you dear friends for praying for us tomorrow as we face another treatment.  These are never fun, but necessary to fight Goliath:)



1 comment: