Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Holding steady

The good news is that we are still here at the condo. He had a fever all night but blessedly it stayed between 100 and 100.5 and never got over the magic number of 101 which would have warranted a trip to the ER. Every time I got up in the middle of the night to check his temp I would pray a prayer of gratitude for the Pendletons. If we would have been home we would have been so stressed and probably would have ended up in our local ER. Instead I am at peace that I am close and we are going into clinic later this morning to get more syringes for our shots and to let them check David out. I hate being away from home, but I am so thankful to be close to our amazing doctors. I will update later after our clinic visit. I am pushing Gatorade on him because dehydration is another concern that could end him up in the hospital. Thanks for the emails and texts-they have been sol encouraging!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for all of you!

    Amanda Bradley